Monday, March 5, 2018

Farewell: (Life is Strange Before The Storm Bonus Episode Review)

And so today, I'm gonna write about my thoughts after playing this game, which the bonus episode was released a couple hours ago. So I download and played it, finished it in an hour. So here's my POV on whats really happening between Max and Chloe.

(SPOILERS ALERT) you better play it first before read it. Or not.

The thing is, when I was playing LIS first season, I was wondering why the fuck Chloe was so upset at certain moment towards Max when they arguing about something. This does quite often happen when I decided not to stand with her (such as side with his Stepdick David about the pot). Chloe say something about "Bailing me again" at Max.

I really meant it. Why the fuck?

And this Blue-dyed girl really makes me mad at the episode when they were breakfast together at Chloe's house, Chloe just randomly shouting at her mom about Max siding with her again like WTF is wrong with you girl?

But then it was all revealed at this very moment. The truth. Of why Chloe Price; the girl that was full of joy has become a sensitive and rebellious teenager. So here's the spoiler for FAREWELL episode:

At the end of the episode, I choose to tell Chloe that Max was going to Seattle in 3 days. She did know about it, and she also was trying her best to distract Max by playing the pirate treasure hunt. When I play this episode I really thought that Chloe had known that William had died in an car accident. But then the fucked up moment comes hitting them hard.

the moment Chloe says that it was okay for them to go separate ways, the cops and her mom arrived, just to tell Chloe about the bad news.

TALK ABOUT THE FUCKED UP MOMENT. They sure to have pick the right moment. No wonder la Chloe was so sad. She was left alone when she needed her friends the most. Especially when Max and her family went right to Seattle, for the very last moment.

That really hit the emotion really hard.

Kalau la aku di tempat dia, tak boleh bayangkan ow macam mana rasa perit dia tu. Siapa tak sedih bhai, kau hilang orang tersayang, lepas tu member kau bergantung takda.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...