Friday, November 29, 2013

Existence

Since the first day,
We have known each other,
But I wonder why,
My hearts still longs to know you even more.

Didn't know where to start,
But I guess trying is all I have,
I don't want let you down,
But why I'm the one who is falling down.
For you?

I wished that tomorrow will bring a better chapter for our story,
But why you didn't give me a chance?
A chance to let me do anything for you,
Waiting for forever is never enough for me,
But I guess that's the price I have to pay,
For fall into you,

You see,
You don't have to do anything for me,
Because you already did.

Since the first day we met.

1 comment:

Rye is Food said...

You're so weird man ... give yourself a chance .. give yourself air. Before you love again.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...